Heard Museum members are a vital part of our vision for the future. Members provide the financial support and strength in upholding our mission to educate the public about the heritage and living cultures and art of Native peoples. The Heard is a living museum - giving voice to a uniquely American people.All Members Receive These Basic Benefits for One Full Year:
- Unlimited free admission to the museum
- 10% discount in the Heard Museum Shops and in the Cafe @ the Heard
- 20% discount at the museum shops during our member sales
- New Member tour (offered to first-year members)
- Invitations to members-only exhibition previews and receptions
- Advance ticket purchase for the annual World Championship Hoop Dance Contest
- Advance ticket purchase and discount to the annual Guild Indian Fair & Market and other museum festivals
- Early entry to the Guild Indian Fair and Market
- Eligibility to join museum volunteer organizations
- Tax deduction (Based on gift amount and monetary value of benefits received. Option to decline benefits for full tax deduction.)
American Indians receive a 50% discount on memberships starting at $60 up to $500.
(To qualify, the primary membership cardholder must provide proof of enrollment with a recognized Native community)
Click on the options below to learn more about our member levels and benefits.